AT-10TM lubricates, cleans and protects piston and rotary type air tools. AT-10TM will give your air tool more power and speed, smoother operation and improved reliability. AT-10TM removes gummy deposits, stops rust, and repels air line moisture and water spray.
Contains Metal Treatment MT-10® technology for increased lubricity and boundary film lubrication.
- Impact & ratchet wrenches
- Air nailers & staplers
- Grinders & polishers
- Drills & screw drivers
- Needle scalers
- Paving breakers
- Rock drills
- And any other piston & rotary-type air tools
NOTE: All petroleum oils have a tendency to cause natural rubber o-rings to swell. Before using AT-10TM, please check with your equipment manufacturer to make sure your air tools utilize quality non-rubber (i.e. neoprene) o-rings.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lubricates, cleans & protects
- Stops & inhibits rust
- Repels air line moisture & water spray
- Removes gummy deposits
- Improves tool performance
- Extends tool life
- Reduces maintenance & replacement costs