PC-10TM is used in a wide range of cutting and drilling applications and is specifically designed for dual functionality: Use full-strength or as a supplemental coolant additive to the existing insoluble oil. PC-10TM contains Metal Treatment MT-10® technology, along with ionic bonding and lubricity enhancement agents. This results in reduced surface temperatures and extended tool life.
PC-10TM is not water soluble. If your operation requires a water soluble fluid, try Soluble Cutting Oil SC-10TM.
- Full-strength, undiluted cutting oil
- Supplemental additive to insoluble oils
- Heavy-duty machining, drilling, tapping, cutting, milling, CNC, broaching, sharpening, ballizing & wet grinding
NOTE: Not recommended for use with water glycol compounds or triphenol butylated phosphate oils.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Extends tool life
- Increases cutting speeds & production rates
- Provides more metal extraction per cut
- Improves surface finishes
- Reduces tool head & metal surface temperatures
- Excellent extreme-pressure properties
- Provides process visibility
- Contains rust & corrosion inhibitors
- Contains no solid lubricants, active sulfer, sulfinated ash, or chlorinated solvents
- Can be used in a wide range of applications