SC-10TM is fully formulated, water soluble cutting oil that is used in a wide range of metalworking applications. SC-10TM is especially effective in grinding and machining applications where cooling and rust protection is a major concern.
SC-10TM works on an advanced achievement application of multiple metalworking technologies that induce ionic bonding agents and metal film strength reducers. SC-10TM contains Metal Treatment MT-10® technology for lubricity enhancement and friction-reducing properties. This results in reduced surface temperatures and extended tool life. SC-10TM also contains a biocide to combat a wide variety of organisms from forming in machine reservoirs and sumps.
If your operation calls for a full-strength insoluble cutting oil or additive, try Power Cutting Oil PC-10TM.
- Light machining of soft to medium hardness steel (typical emulsion ratio ~ 20:1)
- Grinding operations that require excellent cooling & a lower emulsion ratio (typical emulsion ratio ~ 40:1)
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Extends tool life over conventional soluble oils
- Contains industry standard biocide to reduce rancidity problems
- Provides smoother finishes
- Enhances cutting ability
- Protects parts & equipment from rust
- Excellent cooling properties
- Forms a stable emulsion
- Provides process visibility (milky white appearance)
- Can be used in a wide range of applications