PL-10TM is an anti-wear, extreme-pressure, lithium-complex grease with anti-friction additives.PL-10TM is unique because its formulation contains Lubtech Metal Treatment MT-10® technology for increased lubricity and boundary film lubrication. PL-10TM treats, seals and protects metal surfaces to dramatically reduce friction-related heat and wear.
PL-10TM is designed to meet the highest requirements for film strength, operating temperatures, stability and lubrication life, which are essential for the reliable operation of todayâ€™s industrial, automotive and commercial equipment.
We are convinced this is simply the best lithium-complex grease on the market!
- Disc brake wheel bearings
- Universal joints
- CV joints
- Chassis fittings
- Fishing reels & tackle
- Sports equipment
- Any other industrial, automotive or commercial area of lubrication that requires an extreme-pressure, anti-wear grease
NOTE: Replacing your current grease with PL-10TM and not sure about compatibility? Refer to our Grease Compatibility Chart.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Continuous operating temperature range: 0oF to 450oF (-17oC to 232oC)
- Typical dropping point: 525oF+ (273oC+)
- NLGI #2 (other grades available upon request)
- Exceptional adhesion & cohesion characteristics
- Provides extreme-pressure protection under all lubrication conditions
- Lowers operating temperatures
- Protects from friction, heat & wear
- Protects against rust & corrosion
- Extends equipment life
- Reduces maintenance, downtime & related expenses
- Water repellent – excellent water washout & spray off resistance